Solum Property Solutions in association with Prime-Yield is expanding and recruiting an Experienced Property Valuer to join their team. The role is full time.
Suitable candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
- Graduate degree (Economics / Finance / Engineering)
- Post graduate degree in Real Estate
- RICS, REV or AI accreditation
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills in both Greek and English
- Advanced IT skills, particularly MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access) ,statistical programs, Python and ARGUS
- Team player
- Well organised and able to work autonomously
- Quality Control
- Engage with stakeholders and clients
- Valuations of commercial, industrial, leisure and development properties in accordance with IVS, EVS and RICS Red Book
- Valuations for a wide range of scopes (IFRS, mortgage, litigations etc)
- Valuations and consultancy for NPL portfolios
- Valuation audits
- Help attract new clients
How to apply:
Please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com with subject line Senior Valuer
Optionally, you are welcome to also submit any additional material you feel could strengthen your application (e.g. cover letter, samples of your written work, references).
There is no closing date; applications will be processed as they are received.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.