Solum Property Solutions in association with Prime-Yield is expanding and recruiting a Junior Property Valuer to join their team. The role is full time.
Suitable candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
- Graduate degree (Economics / Finance / Engineering)
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills in both Greek and English
- Advanced IT skills, particularly MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access) ,statistical programs, Python and ARGUS
- Team player
- Well organised and able to work autonomously
- Experience in property valuation or a relevant field
- Post graduate degree in Real Estate
- EKPA seminar “Real Estate Valuer”
- AVAG / ELIE Membership
- Valuations of residential, commercial and industrial, properties in accordance with IVS, EVS and RICS Red Book
- Valuations for a wide range of scopes (IFRS, mortgage, litigations etc)
- Valuations and consultancy for NPL portfolios
- Use of AVM
- Market research
How to apply:
Please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com with subject line Junior Valuer
Optionally, you are welcome to also submit any additional material you feel could strengthen your application (e.g. cover letter, samples of your written work, references).
There is no closing date; applications will be processed as they are received.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.