Solum Property Solutions in association with Prime-Yield is expanding and recruiting a Secretary for Administrative Support in Athens. The role is full time.
- Graduate degree
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills in both Greek and English
- Advanced IT skills, particularly MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access) as well as accounting programs
- Organisation and communication skills
- Team player
- Well organised and able to work autonomously
- Relevant work experience for at least 2 years
- Some knowledge of the real estate market
- Secretarial tasks, call handling, e-mail management, reception of visitors, orders and receipts of office supplies, etc
- Support of the Technical Department, communication with external associates, initial evaluation of real estate location data
- Basic accounting tasks, (invoices, inflow monitoring)
How to apply:
Please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com with subject line Γραμματειακή Υποστήριξη
Optionally, you are welcome to also submit any additional material you feel could strengthen your application (e.g. cover letter, samples of your written work, references).
There is no closing date; applications will be processed as they are received.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.